Dec 19, 2010
Did you know it's almost Christmas? Yes, already. It seems like it should still be a long ways off.

Anyway, I'm very determined to have a holiday themed story finished before Friday, but it's looking less and less likely. I've started a few, and most have gone in different directions so I've started over. Thankfully, a few of those have potential to become non-holiday stories, so you'll probably see them eventually anyway.

For those who'd like some yuletide smut to fill the void, a few recommendations:

The always-prolific Art Martin has two stories up: Making Christmas Magic and Left Home for the Holidays.

The Kristen Archives also has an extensive Holiday Collection.

And, if you're one of my readers and you prefer your wintery tales a little less wholesome, check out the classic "Cold" from Terri Madison. It's not technically a holiday story, but it's a twisted tale set in the snow. I think most of you will enjoy it.

More later if I gt a story finished, but happy holidays to everyone if I don't!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please suggest more stories! You have great taste in stories with inhibited build up.

Anonymous said...

I really love the pics and the stories you suggest are even better please keep them coming!